Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery
Our freshly remodeled brewpub sits on the West Bank of the U of M, just steps from the Vikings Stadium. Try one of our 5 house beers, 10 seasonals, two cask beers, or Minnesota’s largest draft guest cider selection as you sit by the fire in winter, or on our large outdoor patio in the summer. We feature a full menu from our talented kitchen crew. Our brewery has been recognized 14 times at the Great American Beer Festival for brewing excellence...stop and try for yourself. You can also find our beers featured at our neighborhood tap houses: Town Hall Tap and Town Hall Lanes.
- Production Model: Brew Pub
- Hours: Sun 11am-12am, Mon-Wed 11am-1am, Thurs-Sat 11am-2am
- Tours: Yes By Appointment.
- Growlers: Yes Our brewers wash each growler before filling and offering them to you!
- Head Brewer: Mike Hoops
- Brewers: Aaron Herman, Erik Salmi, Sean Carnahan, Dylan Sullivan
1430 Washington Ave S | Minneapolis, MN 55454 | 612-339-8696
Visit our website for our current beers and more info:
www.townhallbrewery.com | firstname.lastname@example.org