The Rahr Malt Great Snowshoe Award is the traveling trophy awarded to the brewery or brew pub that has the crowd-favorite beer. Be sure to place your vote for your favorite beer of the festival and turn it in to the Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild Information table before the end of the festival. The winner will be announced at the end of the fest. The winner of the award also receives entry fee for two of their beers to the Great American Beer Festival to represent the judicious taste buds of our Minnesota craft beer patrons!
Previous Snowshoe Award Winners
- 2017 – Fair State Cooperative
- 2016 Friday – Raspberry Roselle by Fair State Cooperative
- 2016 Saturday – Dark Knight Returns by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2015 – Dark Knight Returns by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2014 – Rosie’s Old Ale by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2013 – Dark Knight Returns by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2012 – Dark Knight by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2011 – Mole Smoke by Surly Brewing Co.
- 2010 – Grand Design Porter by Flat Earth Brewing Co.
- 2009 – Bourbon One by Surly Brewing Co.
- 2008 – Chocolate Raspberry Bourbon Stout by Town Hall Brewery
- 2007 – Dark Knight by Barley John’s Brew Pub
- 2006 – King Boreas Imperial Wit by Great Waters & Old 8 Porter by Barley John’s
- 2005 – Scotch Ale by Brau House & Big Dog IPA by Town Hall Brewery
- 2004 – Hair of the Monk by Fitger’s Brewhouse
- 2003 – Double Trouble by O’Hara’s Brew Pub & Cywren’s Song by Hop’s Brew Pub