Executive Order 21-01:
Relevant Details for MNCBG Member Businesses
- Indoor service at 50% capacity, not to exceed 150 people inside.
- An additional 150 people can be served outside. Reserved spaces should not contain parties over 6 people and should be spaced 6 feet apart at all times.
- There is a 6 person per table limit. All tables must be 6 feet apart.
- Bar seating is open to parties of 2, with 6 feet of space between parties.
- Reservations are required for indoor and outdoor service; guests should remain in the location they were assigned with their reservation.
- Customers must leave establishments by 10:00 p.m.
- Pool and Dart leagues are allowed in a separate area, with restrictions (see EO)
>> Read the full Executive Order Here