- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
The Minnesota Brewers Cookbook features recipes from 41 Minnesota breweries and brewpubs. From family favorites passed down by a head brewer’s family to collaborations with local restaurants, this cookbook includes mouthwatering recipes designed to be paired with, and made with, your favorite local beer!
All proceeds of cookbook sales support the operations of the Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild, a nonprofit association made up of more than 160 MN breweries and brewpubs.
- 85 pages, with more than 50 color photos
- 41 recipes from 41 breweries and brewpubs, sorted by beer flavor profile
- Includes alphabetical index by ingredient and by business name, MNCBG Craft Beer Map, brewery-submitted stories for each recipe, and a coupon insert.
- 6×9, perfect-bound
- You can buy from a brewery; see our list of featured retailers below!
88 in stock
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mncraftbrew/public_html/wp-content/themes/craft-beer/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34
Buy your cookbook at a Minnesota craft brewery or brewpub!